Here are 5 easy and cheap ways to get great skin, lips and hair without breaking the bank!
- Blackheads – White School Glue
– Wash your face and pat dry making sure nose or area with blackheads is dry.
– Apply white school glue as a thin layer covering the affected area.
– Wait until glue sets and is completely dried to area.
– Then peel off the glue.
- Facial Scrub – Honey & Brown Sugar
– Mix equal parts together and apply to face in circular motions.
– For extra exfoliation, mix two parts brown sugar for every part honey.
– Will leave skin smooth and complexion slightly brighter.
- Lip Scrub – Vaseline & Raw Sugar
– Mix equal parts together and apply to lips.
– For easier exfoliation, use a toothbrush to apply scrub to lips.
– Removes all dead skin, and leaves lips soft.
- Beach Waves – water & sea salt
– In a spray bottle add water and 1 to 2 tbsp. sea salt.
– Shake and spray generously all over your hair.
– Leave to air dry.
– Perfect beach waves without the beach.
- Lighter Hair – Lemon Juice
– Put lemon juice in spray bottle and spray genoursly over hair or cut a lemon in half and rub over your locks.
– Go outside for 20 to 30 minutes.
Have natural lighter hair.